2014/02/14

Two starplayers unlocked for 'Tanatos' Dark Elves

Greetings!

The 'Tanatos' campaign is going on. Two latest unlocks bring us two startplayers. A witch-elf, initially named Roxy, and an assassin named Hubris. As for the Roxy... I really liked the name, but according to the results of a voting started held in Facebook she was renamed into Artemisia. Not the best name if you ask me, bug what I hell, I'll name her as I like after I paint her :D 
 The second starplayer is Hubris. It looks cool, but I personally am not sure that I like the blades instead of daggers. On the other hand it can be used just as any other elf starplayer rather than an assassin. So it has it's pros as well.
Both starplayers come for a price of 6 EUR for contributors and 9 EUR  for others. That's a real deal! I'll definitely get both, what about you?

See you and good luck in the field!

No comments :

Post a Comment